AT17

AT17
The blog will now be devoted not to boat building but to my 82-year-old Vertue, Sally II, now undergoing a well needed refit at Johnson & Loftus in Ullapool (and gliding...)

Friday 16 March 2012

One for Rieke...

Here's one for Mattis' sister, who recently joined the blog to check up, no doubt, on her brother and make sure he's actually hard at work, which he was when I last saw him this afternoon, slaving over a hot plane. Although he admitted when I asked him about whether he'd be in the shed over the weekend that "he would probably not be in a great state on Sunday morning." Something to do with St Patrick's Day, perhaps?

With a name like Mattis Voss I find it hard to believe he is indeed Irish (almost as hard as I find it understanding what he's on about sometimes, but then I am a little deaf from all that power planing and hammering, not to mention motor bikes in my youth).

No comments:

Post a Comment